Friday, October 12, 2012

Neighborhood (Chap 4)

                                      Here is another picture I took from my apartment balcony.

     I live in a neighborhood with taller buildings. If you look closely, you are able to see the very tall buildings of Downtown Los Angeles from afar. I do enjoy living in the city. I like the energy, diversity and its complexity. I have been living here in the city for almost twelve years and I couldn't imagine myself living in a suburban environment.
     Los Angeles is such a big city.  One of the major cities here in California. The Megalopolis in Southern California includes Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Riverside, Anaheim, and Bakersfield.  They are connected to each other by freeway or public transportation.

                                                This is a video showing Los Angeles as a whole.



No comments:

Post a Comment